Sunday 7 May 2017

Khorne Bloodbound Progress

Hi!

Well I've finally finished another member of the Khorne Bloodbound miniatures I picked up a while back!

And then there were four!

I'm rather enjoying the slow pace of painting these angry fellows and hope to have their leader painted in the coming week but do feel the need to split up the project as I suspect I will get very tired of painting up nothing but furious maniacs all the time...


Needless to say, I am keen on getting enough of the figures painted to try out some games of Age of Sigmar but still have four Khorne and the whole Stormcast force to do so will try painting the Elementals next!


In other news, I am becoming rather more interested in the new 40k so expect to see some space age gubbins to appear in the not too distant future!

I am also hoping to play a bit of a mini campaign using the figures for Song of Blades too as I do like the idea of playing out some small warband skirmishes and adding the odd figure to the forces I have too.

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Ages ago you did some great drawings relating to a book I wrote, Space Captain Smith. It's good to see your miniatures work too. I like the ork concepts a lot.

    Farpoint looks quite like the setting I've been using for Necromunda: a run-down but bustling town more like the ones in Fallout than the usual 40k ruins. I'm quite interested in the new 40k. Fingers crossed that it'll be ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Space Captain Smith is still one of my favourite books! I was actually recommending it to a customer the other day at work!

      Farpoint is going to be getting a whole load of new background articles posted as I am wanting to incorporate some of the new 40k changes into my Alternate Imperium too.

      I have high hopes for the new 40k as everything I've seen thus far makes the game itself sound fun rather than a slog (not to mention doorstop tome free!)

      The crew of the John Pym may make a bit of a cameo appearance in the not too distant future too!

      We've had a few folks at work (Waterstones) lamenting about there not having been a new adventure for Smith and co for a while. Is there another book in the works?

      All the best!

      Delete